We are hosting an event in Napa called Fight on, Presley, on November 18-21 and November 26th, to help raise money for Presley Anderson’s medical costs. Here’s a breakdown of how the event works:
- Starting Friday, November 18 – Sunday, November 20, as well as November 26th participating businesses in Napa will donate a percentage of their proceeds to support Presley Anderson’s fight.
- A list of all participating businesses will be made available on this page prior to the event. Support these businesses and spread the word!
- On Monday, November 21, we are hosting a golf tournament at Napa Valley Country Club to conclude the event and raise even more money for our favorite person.
Thank you to our amazing community for participating in the upcoming event. If you’re in the Napa area, please consider supporting these businesses to help in Presley’s fight:
Stones Sport Bar and Lounge
River Park Shopping Center
1679 W Imola Ave.
Friday, Nov. 18th donating 20% of sales
Napa Running Company
942 Main St.
Saturday, Nov. 19th donating 25% of sales
Billco’s Billiards and Darts
1234 3rd St.
Saturday, Nov. 26th all sales from 12pm-8pm will be matched
Ox & and the Fox – First & Franklin Deli
1331 1st St, Napa, CA 94559
Sunday, Nov. 20th (all day) 10% of all proceeds
1128 1st St, Napa, CA 94559
Saturday, Nov. 19th until sold out – necklace for Presley (visit store for more details)
If you are a business owner or know a local business owner in Napa who is interested in donating a percentage of their proceeds during the Fight on, Presley event, please fill out this form with all the details. You can choose to donate proceeds on a specific day, for a specific timeframe, etc. It’s up to you. All participating businesses will be announced here and in the media. Contact Torrey Sims for any questions: email@example.com.
Golf Tournament Information
The golf tournament will take place on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Napa Valley Country Club.
Registration is now closed – thank you for your donation! Looking forward to seeing you at the tournament! If you have questions about your registration, contact Jennifer Sims: 707-337-8619
Our generous $2,500 hole sponsors include:
- THE HUCKFELDT FAMILY
- IPL MACRO PLASTICS
- BENCHMARK CIVIL CONSTRUCTION
- ADOBE LUMBER
- NAPA RIVERFRONT
Raffle Items at Golf Tournament
During the golf tournament on Monday, November 21, 2022 at Napa Valley Country Club, we will be hosting a raffle of amazing items donated by the community. All proceeds will be given to Presley. If you’re unable to attend, but still interested in purchasing a raffle ticket, please contact Bonnie Mott: firstname.lastname@example.org. See the list of raffle items below!
Food and Beverage Donations at Golf Tournament
If you are interested in donating food and beverage to golfers at the tournament, please contact Cody Cotten for more information: email@example.com, or call 707-815-4932.
Event Contact Information
If you have any questions about the event, please see the specific details above or contact the following individuals for your area of need / interest:
- Overall event details, businesses interested in donating a percentage of proceeds to Presley during November 18-20 and media inquiries: Torrey Sims, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Golf registration, tournament logistics, and hole sponsorship: Jennifer Sims, 707-337-8619.
- Tax donation information: Mackenzey Bard, email@example.com.
- Silent auction information for the November 21 golf tournament: Cindy Boyett, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food and beverage inquiries for the November 21 golf tournament: Cody Cotten, email@example.com, or call 707-815-4932.
Not in Napa?
If you’re not in Napa to participate in the fundraising activities, you can still purchase raffle tickets by contacting Bonnie Mott, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Presley’s GoFundMe to make a direct donation below.